The FE and Skills sector has seen significant change over recent years, and through e-Memoir’s webinar and consultancy offer, education and training providers, and others with an interest in the sector, have been kept informed of the content and implications of these changes.
Recent webinars have covered a wide range of topics:
- Understanding T level developments
- Making the most of the apprenticeship levy
- Improving the quality of English and maths in study programmes and apprenticeships
- Making the most of devolution of the Adult Education Budget: opportunities for providers
- The Gatsby benchmarks: implications for the provision of careers education and guidance for post-16 education and training providers
- Improving the range and quality of industry placements
2019/20 sees more significant changes in the sector with devolution of the AEB, the introduction of a new inspection framework, implementation of T levels and further developments in apprenticeships. So, the need to be kept up to date and to understand the implications of these changes, as well as the impacts of Brexit, will increase in importance.
Our offer of webinars can help you with this!
Our new offer for 2019
£250 plus VAT for a one-year subscription
We are changing the nature of the subscription to one of membership, which means that you can shape the content and scope of the webinars to meet your organisational needs and priorities. So, for example, if your organization is new to the delivery of apprenticeships, we will ensure that our webinars focus more on issues of apprenticeships and work-based learning.
We will endeavour to work with a nominated person in your organization to regularly identify and review the key issues that need to be covered in future webinars.
Membership also entitles you to a 20% discount of the cost of our day rates for in-house consultancy and training.
The annual price of £250 plus VAT will entitle your organization to a minimum of 30 live webinars over the year. This price also includes access to our back catalogue of over 200 webinars and videos.
What do you get with an e-Memoir subscription?
- Subscribers can attend any of the live e-Memoir webinars hosted during the year
- We expect to run a minimum of 30 webinars in a year.
- The group sizes will be kept small during all webinars to ensure any questions put to the trainers will receive full attention. To enable this to happen we often run repeat sessions.
- All subscribers have access to a dedicated website with automated booking system and secure log in area.
- From this secure log in area you can book places on upcoming webinars for your staff and also search through the back catalogue of previous webinars to watch the videos and download the resources. There are currently over 200 webinars and videos in the back catalogue to review across a wide range of relevant subjects.
- We listen to you the subscribers to help shape future webinars to better suit your needs or to tackle any areas where support is required.
- We help to keep your staff up to date with key information about changes affecting the FE and Skills sector.
To summarise the e-Memoir subscription service and our wider offer.
- Online subscription service delivering just in time information and CPD for the Further Education and wider skills sector via webinars
- Online lessons and consultancy that can be delivered to meet your needs
- We also provide face to face and in-house support services to organisations, working with highly skilled recognized practitioners
- To take advantage of this offer please follow the links below and please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss working with us.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more please contact us on:
07891 262272 or info@e-Memoir.co.uk
e-Memoir Subscription 2019 to 2020
info@e-Memoir.co.uk or 07891 262272