This is a partnership initiative between e-Memoir and the Fellowship of Inspection Nominee (Fin) a membership organisation that supports the post-16 education and training sector to strengthen the quality of provision and be fully prepared for external inspection.
This webinar is highly appropriate for post-16 education and training providers who are currently in subcontracting arrangements for a proportion of their provision or intend doing so in the future.
Major changes to subcontracting arrangements are likely to be implemented following the current consultation, and prime contractors need to ensure they are fully aware of how they need to adapt to these changing practices to meet ESFA and Ofsted requirements, and maintain the quality of their provision
The webinar, presented by Peter Stacey of Fin and Beej Kaczmarczyk of e-Memoir, will cover the following aspects of the subcontracting debate
• Subcontracting facts and figures
• Reasons for subcontracting
• Undertaking due diligence
• Supporting subcontractors - working in partnership
• Performance management and reporting
• Ofsted's expectations of subcontracting
• Best practice in subcontracting - hints and tips
• Dealing with failures and concerns
• Further support for providers – the role of Fin
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have for our panel of contributors. info@e-Memoir.co.uk
If you have any questions or would like to find out more please contact us on: 07891 262272 or info@e-Memoir.co.uk
Follow this link to review the video from this webinar: Video link